What is SCHLRN-L?
SCHLRN-L was started in 1994 and is the third oldest nursing discussion list on the Internet. At present there are 1800 + subscribers from 16 countries on 6 continents. The list is public and unmoderated. NASN membership is not required for this list.
A discussion group organized for school nurses, school nurse practitioners, school nurse teachers, and school nurse managers.
- Promote networking among school nurse professionals.
- Assist in the dissemination of research and technological advancements that would enhance the delivery of care to the student population.
- Provide a forum for the discussion of legislation, policy, and regulatory issues which affect school nurse practice.
- Support school nurses working in isolated educational settings with resources and information.
- Disseminate information about continuing education opprtunities, grants, advanced practice, and professional organizations.
If you have any question about the SCHLRN-L list, write to the list monitor: Sheila Caldwell firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email your message to the list (current subscribers only)
Subscribe to the list:
Click here to subscribe to SCHLRN-L
Unsubscribe from the list:
Click here to unsubscribe from SCHLRN-L
Read archives OR Change email address for list mail delivery
Suspend or hold mail delivery when you are out of office
Send a blank message to email@example.com
Resume regular mail delivery or cancel a hold
Send a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Change regular mail delivery to digest format
[digest formatted mail delivery compiles list messages into one daily digest or multiple daily digests if the number of messages exceeds a certain number]
Send a blank message to email@example.com