Thank you for all who supported the in-person and virtual conferences this year. The deadline for completion of session requirements to earn nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) contact hours was October 12, 2023.
IN-PERSON NASN2023 SYLLABUS
VIRTUAL NASN2023 SYLLABUS
LOCATE CERTIFICATES EARNED
Theme, Dates, Location
NASN2024 Stronger Together
NASN's 56th Annual Conference
June 28 - July 1, 2024
July 8 - 10, 2024
NASN2024 Conference Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Describe one concept you learned at the NASN annual conference that promotes shared leadership in diversity, equity, and inclusion for all students’ well-being.
- Explain how the use of data establishes a foundation of ethics, excellence, and integrity for school nursing practice.
- Apply the knowledge learned at the annual conference that will impact your daily nursing practice to ensure students are healthy, safe, and ready to learn.
- Identify two processes you will use to implement an evidence-based practice you learned at NASN2024.
- Identify two new evidence-based practices or resources from NASN2024 (sessions, exhibitors, or poster presentations) that can be used to promote academic success and the health of students and communities.
- Identify strategies that prioritize the physical and mental well-being of the school nurse, students, and school staff.
Call for Conference Presentation Submissions
Requirements for Submission and Links including Submission Platform Link
Presentation Submission Deadline: October 13, 2023.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
School nurses and school health team members from across the United States and some traveling internationally attend NASN's premiere learning event. Please join us in the space we create to share your products, programs, or services with the largest gathering of school nurses. Information will be released in September.
Contact Sajeevi Henry for additional information on exhibit and sponsor opportunities: Direct: (805) 618-4557, Sajeevi.Henry@sagepub.com
The support and presence of exhibitors does not imply approval or endorsement of any product by the National Association of School Nurses, Inc.
The National Association of School Nurses is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.