Connecting Health Equity and Student Success
NASN’s 54th Annual School Nurse Conference offers two separate learning events in 2022 to meet the needs of all school nurses, amid pandemic health, travel and economic concerns.
Registration and Room Block Open
GO TO THE CONFERENCE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO
3 registration options!
- IN-PERSON NASN2022: June 28 – 30, 2022 in Atlanta, Georgia (Preconference optional June 27th)
- VIRTUAL NASN2022: July 11 – 13, 2022 (Online)
- NASN2022 BUNDLE: Includes options #1 & #2
To register or participate in-person, you must:
- Register by June 6, 2022. No onsite registration will be offered in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Acknowledge that you have read and that you agree to the “Health and Safety Protocols.”
NASN2022 Conference Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate three new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
The National Association of School Nurses is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.