Steps to receive a Certificate of Completion and be awarded NCPD CNE contact hours.
- Complete and view the full content of the educational activity. Attendees must stay for the entire activity, no partial credit. NOTE: If you miss a portion of an activity when it broadcasts live on a specific day and time, you are required to view the activity recording.
- Complete and pass a post assessment with 75% of the answers correct for each activity. You will have unlimited retakes on assessments.
- Complete an evaluation for each activity.
- Complete a demographic questionnaire.
- Complete an overall evaluation.
Attendees have 90 days to complete evaluations to receive NCPD CNE credit for the program. NASN encourages you to evaluate activities you attended each day while the information is fresh in your mind to provide the most accurate evaluation possible.
PARTICIPATE ON THE EVENT PLATFORM
Virtual NASN2022 deadline to earn NCPD CNE: October 14, 2022
Amount of NCPD CNE Available
Virtual NASN2022: 17.5 NCPD CNE
Locate NCPD CNE Certificates and Transcript
These are available after you have completed the steps to receive NCPD CNE contact hours
Locate certificates in your NASN Learning Center profile.
Locate a transcript in your NASN account.
The National Association of School Nurses is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.