The National Association of School Nurses 52nd Annual Conference.
A Seat at the Table: Winning Together for Student Health
June 30 - July 3, 2020 (preconference June 29, 2020)
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Cancellation of Registration and Registration Transfer Policy:
Cancellation of Registration. NASN will also forgo any fees attached to canceling your NASN2020 conference registration if you feel the need to cancel. All cancellations and requests for refunds MUST be submitted in writing by the deadlines listed within this policy. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and letters to: NASN, Attention: Annual Conference Team, 1100 Wayne Avenue Suite 925, Silver Spring, Maryland, 20910.
Registration Transfer. Attendee transfers may be made to any attendee registration without incurring an administrative service charge if NASN receives notification 30 days prior to the Event start date. Transfers received within 30 days of the Event start date or on site after the Event has commenced will be subject to a $50 administrative service charge. However, once you have received your badge on site, it cannot be changed, substituted, or reissued to a different person.
Use the toolkit to justify your attendance with employers.
NASN2020 Call for abstracts
Call for Abstract Submissions: The NASN2020 Call for Abstract Submission deadline has passed.
NASN2020 Conference Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate two new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
- Identify two new resources from NASN and exhibitors that can be used to improve practice.
Exhibits and sponsors
The NASN Annual Conference offers those companies with school health related products and services the widest possible exposure to school nurses. NASN members and conference attendees are pivotal links to students, parents, teachers, staff, and the larger community beyond the educational setting. Exhibiting offers you the opportunity to meet face-to-face with this qualified audience.
Contact Sajeevi Henry for additional information on exhibit and sponsor opportunities
Direct: (805) 679-1935, Sajeevi.email@example.com
Visit the NASN2020 website for information about exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Continuing Nursing Education
When CNE is offered with an NASN program, attendees paying the appropriate registration fee will receive CNE contact hours for the program attended and evaluated within the 90-day allotted window. Attendees must stay for the entire program, no partial credit. Attendees have 90 days to complete evaluations to receive CNE credit for the program. Requests for an extension on the 90-day CNE deadline must be submitted in writing, mailed to the NASN office, and include a $60.00 processing fee payment. Extensions will not be granted for programs hosted or presented more than 12 months prior to the extension request. View or print the request for extension form.
National Association of School Nurses is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.