Transforming Student Health: School Nurses Leading the Way
June 21 - June 25, 2021
Visit the conference website for all the conference detail including the registration information found below.
Use the toolkit to justify your attendance with employers.
How to Register
Pay by Credit Card Online
Pay by Purchase Order or other method
- Printable registration forms: Submit with purchase orders to email@example.com
Two Registration Options
1. Virtual NASN2021 | 24.0 CNE Contact Hours
- 14.5 + 6.0 CNE of sessions presented during a 5-day schedule.
- If you miss the sessions when they are presented, you can still view them on your own time for 90 days following the conference.
- The + 6.0 CNE accounts for the six sets of concurrent sessions presented in the 5-day schedule. You can view one when it is presented and still view the other on your own time for 90 days following the conference.
- 3.5 CNE of poster sessions you can view on your own time for 90 days (.25 for each poster).
2. Virtual NASN2021 PLUS | 34.0 CNE Contact Hours
- All of the Virtual NASN2021 content (24.0 CNE contact hours described above).
- 10 CNE from additional courses you can on your own time for 90 days.
Join NASN before registering to pay the member rate!
June 1, 2021: Early Registration deadline extended (was May 15, 2021)
June 22, 2021: Regular Registration deadline (was June 25, 2021) Why the change? A session on June 22nd could not be recorded so we closed registration in order to be sure all who registered had access to the session that could not be recorded --- if you would like to register and do not mind missing out on the one session, please contact NASN at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Virtual NASN2021
- NASN Active or Associate Member: $325 Early | $400 Regular
- NASN Student or Retired Member: $275 Early | $350 Regular
- Non Member: $425 Early | $500 Regular
2. Virtual NASN2021 PLUS
- NASN Active or Associate Member: $400 Early | $475 Regular
- NASN Student or Retired Member: $350 Early | $425 Regular
- Non Member: $500 Early | $575 Regular
Virtual NASN2021 Conference Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate three new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
Exhibits and Sponsors
The NASN Annual Conference offers those companies with school health related products and services the widest possible exposure to school nurses. NASN members and conference attendees are pivotal links to students, parents, teachers, staff, and the larger community beyond the educational setting. Exhibiting offers you the opportunity to meet face-to-face with this qualified audience.
Contact Sajeevi Henry for additional information on exhibit and sponsor opportunities
Direct: (805) 679-1935, Sajeevi.email@example.com
Continuing Nursing Education
When CNE is offered with an NASN program, attendees paying the appropriate registration fee will receive CNE contact hours for the program attended and evaluated within the 90-day allotted window. Attendees must stay for the entire program, no partial credit. Attendees have 90 days to complete evaluations to receive CNE credit for the program. Requests for an extension on the 90-day CNE deadline must be submitted in writing, mailed to the NASN office, and include a $60.00 processing fee payment. Extensions will not be granted for programs hosted or presented more than 12 months prior to the extension request. View or print the request for extension form.
National Association of School Nurses is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.