NASN2023 Call for Abstract Submissions
NASN has not yet released the call for abstract submissions for next year's conference. Please check back in the middle of August. An announcement will be made in the NASN Weekly Digest as well.
Connection Health Equity and Student Success
June 28 - July 1, 2022 | Atlanta, Georgia
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate three new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
Call for Abstract Submissions
All submissions will be due by Monday, October 11, 2021. NASN will not accept e-Poster submissions beyond this deadline.
Due dates are by 12:00 p.m. (noon) Eastern Time Zone.
Start with the Abstract Submission Guidelines before submitting an abstract.