How do I create an NASN account?
It is important that you do not create a new account if you already have one. If you only need assistance logging in, contact NASN.
- Start at the LOGIN form.
- Select create an account.
- Enter your name, email address, a password, and other information requested.
- Locate and reply to the email requesting you verify your email address.
- Once you have verified your email address you can access the Grant Application. See instructions for submitting a Grant Application below.
How do I get into the grant application?
- Go to the submission software.
- Select Register/Log in.
- On the Sign In pop-up box, click on the NASN logo.
- Enter your NASN username and password.
- Select Calls.
- Select Champions for School Health Grant Application.
- Read the summary information.
- Select Create New Submission.
How many questions are on the grant application?
The application contains 23 questions including 9 narrative questions with a 250-word limit as well as a request for the applicant's W-9 in PDF format. Please plan accordingly before starting your application.
Can I save a draft?
You will be able to save a draft of your application and return to complete it later, but it must be submitted by the deadline. NASN will NOT have access to DRAFTS; only submitted applications. Please be sure to submit your completed application when you are done.
Need additional support? Contact NASN.