NASN is grateful to VSP Global® for Sight for Students®, an Eyes of Hope® gift certificate program. This program provides gift certificates for a no-cost eye exam and, if prescribed, new glasses that NASN members can distribute to students 19 or younger who qualify.
Thanks to our partnership, more than 400,000 students have been able to visit a local eye doctor to receive the vision care they need to succeed in school and achieve their dreams. Since 1997, together with VSP® network doctors, Eyes of Hope® programs, including Sight for Students®, have provided access to no-cost eye care and eyewear for more than 1.3 million adults and children in need.
VSP, VSP Global, Eyes of Hope, and Sight for Students are registered trademarks of Vision Service Plan.
Important Program Details:
The program is fully administered by VSP Global®.
School nurses enrolled in the Sight for Students® program will have their name, school and contact information included on the find a partner look up on the program's website so that potential recipients can locate a partner in their community.
For a child to qualify for the program:
- Family income is at or under 200% of federal poverty guidelines.
- Child is 19 years old or younger and has not graduated from high school.
- Does not have any vision insurance (including Medicaid or other government programs that cover routine eye exams).
- Has a social security number or their parent/guardian has a social security number.
- Can only use this program once every 12 months.
An enrollment form appears on this page to NASN members in good standing who are logged into the website. NASN members complete the enrollment form and it is sent to VSP Global® Eyes of Hope®.
- Home addresses are prohibited on the form.
- You will need your NASN ID. Locate it in your profile if needed.
- Sight for Students® will mail gift certificates in a timely manner. Contact them directly with questions 1-800-852-7600.
VSP Global® no longer accepts fax requests. All program requests must be processed through this enrollment form.
NOTE: If you are not seeing the form below on this web page, please try accessing this web page from a different computer or using a different browser. The form is an embedded form that some networks or browsers may not support.