Implementation Grants for Vaccine Uptake and Confidence Available
The National Association of School Nurses (NASN) in collaboration with the Institute of Educational Leadership (IEL) and with generous support from Kaiser Permanente, is pleased to announce the Champions for School Health funding opportunity. $1 million will be given out by NASN over the course of this year, for projects designed to increase access to and confidence in the pediatric COVID-19 vaccine, particularly in under-resourced communities.
In this first funding cycle, awards up to $10,000 will be given. Awards are limited to grantees within the Kaiser Permanente market – California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Virginia, Washington, and the District of Columbia. The deadline for submission of grant applications is 5 pm EDT on April 19, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Deborah D’Souza-Vazirani at email@example.com or Stephanye White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for creating a NASN account and accessing the application portal:
If you do not have a NASN account, please follow the instructions below to create a NASN account.
It is important you create an account in order to access the Grant portal. It is important that you do not create a new account if you already have one. If you only need assistance logging in, contact NASN at email@example.com.
- Start at the LOGIN form.
- Select create an account.
- Enter your name, email address, a password, and other information requested.
- Locate and reply to the email requesting you verify your email address.
- Once you have verified your email address you can access the Grant Application. See instructions for submitting a Grant Application below.
Instructions to submit a Grant Application:
- Go to the submission software.
- Select Register/Log in.
- On the Sign In pop-up box, click on the NASN logo.
- Enter your NASN username and password.
- Select Calls.
- Select Champions for School Health Grant Application.
- Read the summary information.
- Select Create New Submission.
Need support? Contact NASN firstname.lastname@example.org.