Thank you to all who joined us for NASN2019!
Please save the date for NASN2020, the National Association of School Nurses 52nd Annual Conference.
A Seat at the Table: Winning Together for Student Health
June 30 - July 3, 2020 (preconference June 29, 2020)
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
NASN2020 Call for abstracts
Call for Abstract Submissions: An overview of the current call for abstracts.
Abstract Submission Guidelines: A guide for authors to assist in collecting information needed to submit an abstract.
Abstract Submission Policies: The abstract submitter and any co-author(s) must agree to these policies when submitting an abstract.
NASN2020 Conference Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners will be able to
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate two new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
- Identify two new resources from NASN and exhibitors that can be used to improve practice.
Exhibits and sponsors
The NASN Annual Conference offers those companies with school health related products and services the widest possible exposure to school nurses. NASN members and conference attendees are pivotal links to students, parents, teachers, staff, and the larger community beyond the educational setting. Exhibiting offers you the opportunity to meet face-to-face with this qualified audience.
Contact Steve Clark for additional information on exhibit and sponsor opportunities
Direct: (805) 410-7078, Steve.firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit NASN2019 for information about last year's exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
Continuing Nursing Education
When CNE is offered with an NASN program, attendees paying the appropriate registration fee will receive CNE contact hours for the program attended and evaluated within the 90-day allotted window. Attendees must stay for the entire program, no partial credit. Attendees have 90 days to complete evaluations to receive CNE credit for the program. Requests for an extension on the 90-day CNE deadline must be submitted in writing, mailed to the NASN office, and include a $60.00 processing fee payment. Extensions will not be granted for programs hosted or presented more than 12 months prior to the extension request. View or print the request for extension form.
National Association of School Nurses is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.