NASN is seeking abstracts that support the NASN2020 learning outcomes and incorporate learner-centered strategies.
The abstract submission form will open on August 15, 2019 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern.
NASN2020 Learning outcomes
- Identify three emerging student health trends that impact your student population and a resource that can be used to learn more on those topics.
- Articulate two new evidence-based practices learned at conference that will be used to promote student health, social and academic success, or healthy communities.
- Identify three potential new partners/partnerships to collaborate with to advance student health and the role of the school nurse as a health leader in the school setting.
- Distinguish two ways current practice of care, data collection, or policy development differs from the information presented at conference and develop a plan to change at least one practice.
- Apply one new concept regarding advocacy and data that can be used to articulate to educators and decision-makers about the role of the school nurse in the 21st century.
- Identify two new resources from NASN and exhibitors that can be used to improve practice.
NASN2020 Abstract Deadlines
2020 oral presentation submission due date: Thursday, October 10, 2019
2020 poster presentation submission due date: Thursday, February 6, 2020
Due dates are by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).